Thursday, August 15, 2013

Onward...

Sometimes you lose sight of it all...  What would seem inspiring to many becomes redundant and abrasive, travel halts, learning boxed into some narrow world, your knees hurt, life choices really make no practical sense...  But you chug on, knowing there's some reason behind the headaches, the bikes, the horseshit, hours spent in garage caves or construction sites.  So I was digging today, flipping through shoe boxes of photos and that weird feeling came back.  The weird spark of motivation. Everything and nothing has changed since that first spin around that block.  Freedom to cruise, curiosity provoked, tools on hooks, what purpose do they hold, a tiny world that seemed huge, the people surrounding it all.  Two wheels didn't ruin my life, it brought me here... Opened my eyes over and over again.  So here's to it... The best people I know, I've known, and the wind in my eyes...


No comments: